Wednesday, July 7, 2010

A micro-synopsis of my work-in-progress - Hollow Point

Someone is killing homeless people on the streets of Denver, Colorado.

John Point, an ex-Navy SEAL, lives in an un-addressed one-room basement apartment beneath a liquor store. He uses a mail drop under an assumed name, has no driver’s license or car, and pays cash for everything. Neither a voter nor a taxpayer, he invisible. Or he hopes he is.


Then one day, his best friend, a Catholic priest, sends a troubled woman to him, turning his world upside down.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Charles, your synopsis is good. Is your character similar to Jack Reacher from the Lee Childs series?

    Stephen Tremp

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog has a clean look, and is easy to navigate. Your mystery novel sounds interesting too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Peggy. I appreciate the comment.

    Stephen:
    I have never read that series, but I have heard comments about it. And you're not the first person to tell me this character sounds like Jack Reacher.

    I will eventually be posting some chapters. Please follow them and let me know if you still think he sounds like Reacher.

    ReplyDelete